Brickey Rangers GFC
Taking on Ballinacourty
The club was established in 1896 but did not have a permanent base until 1984 when it purchased six acres from the Bon Sauveur Sisters at Carriglea, approximately 5 km from Dungarvan and named it Bushy Park. In 2004 an additional adjoining 5.25 acres was purchased to provide a second full-size playing pitch and training area. In more recent years, the club have developed the facilities further by the provision of a hurling wall court, extended the club pavilion/additional dressing rooms, and provided car parking facilities. Very recently they installed flood-lighting to one of their pitches.
The catchment area includes an extensive area around the Brickey valley and environs of Dungavan.
The club have close links with two local national schools Glenbeg and Carriglea and also a very good relationship with their good neighbours the Bon Sauveur Sisters at Carriglea.
The club currently has approximately 300 members.