Golden Kilfeacle HC
Situated halfway between Tipperary Town and Cashel, Golden Kilfeacle GAA Club was founded in 1885. In 1960 the GAA field was officially opened for the first time.
The club competes in the Intermediate grade of Tipperary hurling. The club has won the Tipperary Intermediate title on one occasion - 1995.
The club also participates in Gaelic Football competitions.