Shamrocks West Waterford HC
The club was formed in 1953. The club was called Shamrocks, with each leaf representing the three united parishes of Knockanore, Glendine and Kilwatermoy. The Shamrock Jerseys were all green with a white Shamrock on them. A miraculous medal was hung on each one.
The club has won the Waterford Intermediate hurling title on three occasions, most recently 1999.
Club website - www.shamrocks.ie